Chateau Bellevue is a magnificent Victorian mansion in the heart of downtown Austin. This stunning building features a variety of unique spaces for rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions. Start your special event in the romantic Courtyard, which is surrounded by shady porches perfect for your ceremony or cocktail reception. Then move to the spacious Chateau Ballroom which is highlighted by antique wrought iron chandeliers and is the perfect place for your guests to see the newlyweds’ arrival sweeping down the stately staircase.
Experience our high quality value, historically classic and charming venue with all the amenities for events for up to 150 guests included in the venue pricing, client focused and award winning service, legendary and delicious culinary menus. A wedding at Chateau Bellevue is a special experience unique to Austin to make your wedding party experience memorable and affordable.
Wedding packages include:
- Exclusive access to the Chateau Ballroom, Evans Dining Room, the beautiful porches and intimate Courtyard
- Eight-hour block of time (3 hours of setup, 4 hours of event & 1 hour of breakdown)
- Complimentary use of 15- 60″ round tables each covered in 2-85″ ivory linens,
ivory cloth napkins, up to 150 upholstered chairs, cake table and
additional 6′ & 8′ tables with ivory linens
- Table settings with china, flatware, and glasses
- A two-hour block of time to schedule a portrait session before your wedding day
- One hour rehearsal
- Private bridal dressing area with newly renovated bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wireless microphone system for speeches and toasts
- FREE parking and exclusive use of our downtown parking lots with spaces immediately adjacent to the Chateau
Onsite catering is provided for all weddings and events. Chef Jeff will work with the couple to create a delicious meal. Menus are creatively prepared using the freshest ingredients and beautifully presented. Our chef will happily accommodate any dietary restriction.
Please contact us directly for more information or to set up a venue tour!